Talent Advisor at Amazon
Views:3608 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Amazon - Principal Product Manager - Customer Experience (10-15 yrs)
- The Customer Experience PM is a passionate customer advocate within Amazon and has a deep understanding of the importance of the customer experience for our site.
- To that end, he or she must be able to develop a clear strategy and business rationale for enhancement to and expansion of different features and functionalities.
- He or she will work with many different parts of the Amazon organization, and as such, will need to be an effective influencer as well as a passionate leader.
- An ideal candidate profile may include similar experiences in a leading on or off-line retailer, or consumer Products Company.
- This leader will be known for thinking very big and be simultaneously able to dive deep into details.
- The candidate may have experience working in a multinational corporation and proven success at leveraging central resource groups on behalf of the business.
- This person will have a track record as an inspirational people influencer.
Basic qualifications :
Must-have experience/criteria for role :
- Proven track record of customer obsession.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- 8+ years of product management/consulting.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- MBA/Engg. Degree.
- 10+ years of e-commerce product/program management, consulting or related experience.
- An MBA or Masters in Marketing or Strategy.
- M.Tech/ MS in computer science
Professional traits those are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders :
- Prior Product management experience is preferred
- Ability to operates and communicate at all business levels.
- Expects, requires and demonstrates continuous innovation.
- Results orientation.
- Ability to think big and to inspire passion in others