Talent Advisor at Amazon
Views:12203 Applications:601 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:529
Amazon - Principal Product Manager - Amazon Pay (10-15 yrs)
Principal Product Manager - Amazon Pay India
- Amazon strives to be the Earth's most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. We believe customers want lower prices, more selection, and better customer experiences. Amazon Pay aims to provide fastest, most convenient, trusted and rewarding way to pay for anything in India.
- Within Amazon Pay India team our aim is to create great experiences for our customers and at the same time become most valuable partner for our merchants. We help merchants grow their business, and improve their profitability by providing various value added services in addition to processing payments.
- We are looking for an experienced, customer-obsessed product leader to own creation of a new line or products connecting merchants and customers. This leader is passionate about delivering delightful, engaging customer experiences and can also work successfully with technical teams to design and build it. This role will entail partnering closely with other software engineering teams, product and program managers, business development managers, user experience designers, marketing managers, finance, and customer service leaders as well as internal product stakeholders across the company for driving the business.
- Expectation is for this leader to be an Amazon Pay evangelist (while demonstrating Ownership and Customer Obsession and driving business objectives), to fully leverage other teams where possible, and to justify additional engineering where there are remaining gaps. This role is a great fit for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, and who is sensitive to the diverse perspectives of stakeholders and works with them to resolve differences.
- We're looking for customer experience-minded entrepreneurs who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while making history. We need a creative problem-solver with exceptional judgment and the ability to deliver business results under ambiguous circumstances and tight timelines.
The ideal candidate has a passion for marketing, advertising, combined with an established track record delivering break-out B2B and B2C products.
Basic qualifications :
- 10+ yrs. of experience in product management
- Sound Understanding of e-Commerce fundamentals, advertising and digital payments
- Management Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Preferred qualifications :
- Management degree from a premier institution in India