Recruiter at Amazon
Views:3026 Applications:588 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Amazon - Principal Product Manager (12-19 yrs)
This role is equivalent to a chief product officer role for the India Media business reporting to the India Media business head.
- This leader and her/his team will understand customer's frustrations while shopping for media categories like books, toys, personal care appliances, and digital products (like software and video games). The leader will invent solutions that address customer frustrations and lead long-term innovations that can create the most delightful shopping experience for India's consumers of media products.
- This is a fast evolving business for Amazon India, and the right leader is someone who has demonstrated product management experience in the consumer internet space, and who can think big, be customer obsessed, and invent on behalf of customers.
Basic qualifications :
- 10+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product