Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:3944 Applications:580 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Amazon - Prime Enablement Manager (6-10 yrs)
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Working in a dynamic sales environment, your team and you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing agreements with third-party sellers. Your success will be measured by the product selection and revenue your clients bring to the platform.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of Business Development Managers and Sales Specialists, helping define the seller strategy for all categories including key retailer segments to target and establishing seller relationships in order to build long-term business opportunities.
- Understand Amazon Services products and services and be able to promote its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- By virtue of being closest to the market, work across key internal stakeholders to set priorities and develop account targets that underpin category strategy and knowledge of the local market.
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach, communicate the specific value proposition for their business and use case, and establish long-term, successful partnerships. Customers will range from small/medium sellers to the largest Enterprise retailers in the region, online and offline.
- Develop and evolve a high performing sales team to execute target account plans and corresponding sales strategies to meet sales goals. Manage and coach individual contributors to achieve individual and team goals.
- Develop appropriate metrics and report detailed business analysis to peers and senior management. Achieve productivity and seller success targets.
- Analyze sales operations and performance, identify and implement necessary changes with a high degree of autonomy.
- Identify and escalate issues limiting sellers or Amazon growth and drive teams across the organization to fix defects in a timely manner.
- Lead by example, personally drive strategic opportunities and positively improve the performance of others.
Work Location : Mumbai
- 6+ years of experience in Sales or Account Management
- Experience in handling and leading large teams
- Leadership experience in sales, general management or similar functions within relevant retail industries in India.
- Should have managed medium to large teams and businesses in regions (remote to head office location).
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and success in getting buy in from Executive level management at top companies.
- Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors is desired.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desired.
- Demonstrated ability for direct management, motivation and continuing development of individual contributors.
- Experience in a growth-oriented environment where goals were set and supervisors were held accountable for achieving goals.
- Comfortable with - hands-on- day-to-day management of tasks, resolution of problems and issues and experience in implementing action plans to meet objectives.
- Equally comfortable in generating a 3-year strategic vision and a weekly sales report.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business - by the numbers- . Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- MBA degree