Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:2820 Applications:662 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Amazon - Operations Manager - Vision Operations Center (5-7 yrs)
External job description :
- The Amazon Vision Operations Center (AVOC) team is an initiative, which remotely handles exceptions in the Amazon Robotic Fulfillment Centers Globally. AVOC seeks to complement automated vision based decision-making technologies by providing remote human support for the subset of tasks which require higher cognitive ability and cannot be processed through automated decision making with high confidence. This team provides end-to-end solutions through inbuilt competencies of Operations and strong central specialized teams to deliver programs at Amazon scale. It is operating multiple programs including TRON, VBI, Proxemics, and other new initiatives in partnership with global technology and operations teams.
- As a front line Manager of 20-25 associates, the Manager will provide coaching, guidance, and mentorship to drive achievement of individual and team performance goals. Other responsibilities include interviewing, training, performance management and employee engagement.
Job Description Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and motivate a team of 20-25 associates through 1:1s, behavioral and customer- handling coaching and individual development plans; develop talent and manage team performance in order to meet and exceed customer satisfaction goals
- Implements performance goals, monitors and evaluates against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed.
- Reviews and analyzes performance metrics to identify areas of opportunity that will drive performance improvement.
- Manages schedules, monitors adherence, time-off planning, and attendance in partnership with Workforce Management.
- Represent the Voice of the Customer during Gemba walks, participate in Kaizen events and other continuous improvement initiatives in order to escalate systemic problems
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- . Fluent English skills are required for this role.
ROTATIONAL SHIFTS AS THIS IS A 24/7 PROCESS
5 AM - 2 PM
1 PM - 10 PM
9 PM - 6 AM
SHIFTS WILL CHANGE EVERY 3 WEEKS
Basic qualifications :
- 5+ years work experience with 2-3 years People Management experience required
- Full Professional Proficiency in English - Medium Excel skills
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of delivering results consistently; goal-driven and motivated by achieving targets
- Able to respond readily and flexible to changes
- Able to motivate the team; acts as a role model
- Advanced computer literacy and proficiency with MS Office tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment
- Demonstrates ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making
- Easily approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of Associates and peers
- Bachelor's /PG or advanced degree in any discipline
- Former experience in logistics/transportation industry or customer oriented role is a plus
- Pull and report data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems