Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:1906 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Amazon - Operations Manager - Sort Center (2-6 yrs)
Amazon - where builders can build! We- re looking for a smart, customer-obsessed innovator and owner to join our Operations Team
Purview of a Operations Manager
- Operations is responsible for managing a team and facilitating flow of information across multiple stakeholders to resolve any potential issues that impact customer experience/ business continuity.
The candidate should have a basic understanding of the logistics space and should be able to communicate clearly in the written and oral form. She/he should be able to come up with process improvements drive them through completion.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Managing a shift, constantly identifying opportunities to improve team performance and owning associated change management.
- Developing and/or referring to performance metrics to drive team performance and business results.
- Identifying the business impact of trends and making data backed decisions.
- Communicating with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Finance, Ops Excellence, Fulfillment Centers)
- Escalating problems or variances in the information and data to the relevant owners and following through on resolutions.
- Ability to pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis, as needed, is a plus.