Recruitment Team at Amazon
Views:1433 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:330
Amazon - Operations Manager - Customer Service (14-18 yrs)
Amazon's Customer Service (CS) organization is seeking an experienced candidate to fit in as Operations Managers, a senior-level management position that is fully accountable for the results of the reporting teams at the customer service center. Leading a large team of 300-500 associates, Team managers and Group managers. The role would be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the teams. This position requires the applicant who has the ability to dive deep to include root cause analysis and develop action plans in support of driving process improvements and keep pace with our increasing growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of a performance based culture in an extraordinarily challenging environment.
In this role, you will handle a wide array of responsibilities, including:
- Carry out supervisory and management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures
- Mentor others in developing Leadership behaviors. Hire, handle, and develops high performing teams
- Identify individual strengths of team members and actively fosters career advancement within Amazon.com
- Work with the GM - Operations to derive at strategy to achieve overall site goals
- Combine a deep cross-functional business understanding with a long-term industry wide strategic context for all decision making and understands how to position the organization for success.
- Implements change or develop new processes as necessary to provide the ability to better service multiple work types
- Continually measure and evaluate all work processes using Kaizen, Lean and other improvement methods