Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:3924 Applications:1807 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Amazon - Operations Manager (4-6 yrs)
Amazon - Operations Manager
Amazon where builders can build! Were looking for a smart, customer-obsessed innovator and owner to join our Operations Excellence Team
About the Role :
- We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to drive continuous learning and process improvement culture change through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy, and visible hands-on leadership.
- In this position, you will work across teams to gain alignment, develop, and execute a common plan across multiple stakeholders. This requires working effectively with multiple business leaders/teams to ensure the delivery and execution of projects. You will also work with multiple external creative agencies to drive strategy implementation.
- Cross-team coordination, project management, and excellent communication skills are essential. To work effectively in the role, the candidate would be required to develop a deep understanding of the organizations culture and the strategic business direction.
- This role calls for an individual who understands all aspects of performance which impacts both internal and external customer experience. The individual will determine, then drive, any initiatives necessary to improve it. It requires an individual to showcase judgment and decision making skills to create long term sustainable process paths to improve customer experience.
- The successful candidate will be a person who enjoys and loves working with data, understand operational processes and would be able to design and define progress paths. He / She will have excellent analytical skills.
Key responsibilities include :
- Drive continuous learning and process improvement culture change through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy, and visible hands-on leadership.
- Lead the learning, training and development for all the associates, process experts and managers in the positive correlation between customer experience and productivity
- Excellence implementation. Create and deploy a learning calendar and ensure 100% compliance
- Provide Strategic vision for the Operations Excellence program for project selection, scope, definition, and performance to ensure alignment with business strategy
- Drive tactical execution of key initiatives building and managing the road map to achieve the Operation Excellence teams vision.
- Support process improvements, best practice sharing, and standardization across all Amazon Logistics processes using Lean principles.
- Provide metrics inputs that support compliance of standard work and that drives improvements in cost and quality.
- Champion role wise standard work based on Lean principles despite the pressure to deviate regardless of the direction from which it comes.
- Gain consensus to push change forward while keeping variation between sites to a minimum.
- Collaborate and communicate with other global teams on best practices, internal and external benchmarking, talent development, continuous process improvement, programs of study and knowledge sharing.