Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:3174 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Marketplace Selection Manager (6-10 yrs)
Amazon strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them.
The Amazon India Marketplace is one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon and is seeking an experienced program manager to drive the largest and most relevant selection through marketplace sellers on Amazon.in. As a marketplace selection manager, you will help steer programs working across various functional teams for driving selection growth keeping in mind customer needs. You will understand key trends and gaps in our selection and work towards bridging those gaps to build the most customer centric selection on Amazon.in. You will drive data based decisions, and drive execution and work seamlessly with both technical teams and business teams.
Key responsibilities -
- Drive selection onboarding and fulfillment channel allocation monitoring and execution to increase relevant selection and drive key input metrics
- Define and drive programs to create high quality catalogs to enhance customer experience
- Monitoring and reporting the end to end selection funnel a) Selection onboarding b) Buy ability c) Discoverability
- Enable data based effective decision making to close selection gaps.
- Work with business intelligence and data engineers to design and develop weekly tracking mechanisms and enhance tools and mechanisms.
- Perform deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time-period
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics or other business/analytical disciplines or equivalent experience
- Strong grasp and understanding of SQL, Programming languages and other statistical analysis tools
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business areas
- Strong analytical horsepower and using data to generate insights and problem solve across cross-functional teams
- Master's degree in BI, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance or MBA in related field required
- 8+ years of demonstrated expertise in problem solving using data and data modeling
- Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders and systems