Recruiter at Amazon
Views:2177 Applications:783 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:156
Amazon - Marketing Manager - Mobile Accessories Category (4-7 yrs)
Marketing Manager - Mobile Accessories Category
- Are you a tech enthusiast ? Do you see opportunities to change and shape how Indian customers learn about and shop for smartphones and their accessories? Do you enjoy data led marketing which delivers higher RoI and builds customer habit? If yes, then this is the opportunity for rockstar marketers like you.
- This is an opportunity to shape how Indians shop for one of the most important, fast growing and diverse categories - Mobile Accessories, which also serves as a gateway to acquiring new customers on Amazon. This is a critical hire for leading planning, influencing and executing marketing campaigns and all customer facing communication across channels, including on-site communication, PR, and digital traffic channels.
- Amazon is seeking an innovative, creative, data backed, experienced, and results-oriented marketing professional to lead and grow the category's marketing organization and impact. We need someone who has a passion for technology, e-commerce, and ability to innovate marketing strategies for the digital and data led era.
- He/she will have experience in brand building and/or new product marketing and an understanding of consumers- triggers and barriers to purchase. As a Marketing leader, you will lead a team to drive key elements of our marketing (eg. site content, events, social, PR) and partner with various central teams to create and drive the marketing strategy and plans on and off the platform.
- You will create and support programs to ensure flawless execution of high impact marketing campaigns. This would include working with Brands, Vendors, and partnering with the Traffic team to develop an integrated marketing approach across channels (Direct, Free Search, Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing, Display Advertising, Online Video and Mobile).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify customer triggers and barriers by using surveys, in-depth research and customer immersions
- Own creation of marketing programs to acquire new customers
- Conceptualize, design and execute online marketing initiatives to extend awareness of key products on Amazon.in
- Develop, test, and execute aggressive multi-channel marketing plans to drive customer acquisition and authority
- Conduct in-depth analyses to determine program effectiveness and to continuously improving programs and site initiatives
- Develop category marketing calendars to fuel growth and accelerate the flywheel.
- Own projects with considerable scope and/or complexity with significant impact on customer experience and Amazon's business
- Work with cross functional teams including technology teams, to define, drive, and launch improvements to the shopping experience
- Understand and use merchandising and customer-facing metrics to guide decision making
- Identify opportunities for automation, and scale winning experiences
- Improve performance of paid traffic channels by partnering with all traffic-driving mechanisms (Search, Affiliates, Email, SEO etc.)
Basic Qualifications :
- The ideal candidate must be able to think strategically, multi-task efficiently, partner across a wide number of teams and execute flawlessly. He or she will have a proven track record of delivering results, ideally in e-commerce or FMCG/FMCD categories.
- Keys to success will be the ability to utilize customer insight and data to develop marketing programs, design sophisticated tests and quickly double down on programs that show success.
- 4-7 years of overall work experience with at least 2+ year experience in brand/product management and 360 degree campaign execution Proven track record of customer obsession & using customer insights to drive marketing strategies and campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and ability to execute with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- MBA required. Masters in Marketing preferred.