Recruiter at Amazon
Views:5814 Applications:1452 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:156
Amazon - Marketing Manager (2-7 yrs)
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and an entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? Want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon? Interested in working in a high impact role? If yes come join the Private Brands marketing team and help define the course of the Amazon Private Brands journey in India.
You will get the opportunity to work on some of Amazon's biggest brands - Amazon Basics, Solimo, Vedaka, Mama Bear & more. You will work across a diverse portfolio of products, partner with multiple teams across Amazon, co-ordinate and work with external agency partners and have an opportunity to drive the marketing story for Amazon India's Private Brands. We are looking for a smart, results-oriented Marketing Manager to grow our business. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing best in class on-site marketing strategies.
The Marketing Manager will lead all on-site marketing initiatives for Private Brands including end-to-end marketing communication on the Amazon Home Page, manage all events for Private Brands including big ticket sales such as The Great Indian Festival Sale, demand generation, customer acquisition, engagement and traffic activities. They will collaborate with junior marketing executives to write and schedule content across on-site channels and assets, compile and analyze traffic and other web metrics, and report on performance to our management teams. They will propose, plan and execute new features, stores, and products with minimal oversight, partnering with business and technical teams to achieve project goals. Technical requirements include HTML, XML and Excel, plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly.
The successful candidate for this high impact role will be a self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, have proven data analysis skills, demonstrate great "voice" and content creation chops (i.e. strong writing skills), show strong ownership and commitment, have proven leadership experience in managing projects, and bring relevant insights in marketing and merchandising. He or she will be able to think strategically and execute flawlessly. The ideal candidate will utilize data and customer insights to develop strategies that evolve and grow our private brands. This individual must excel in managing cross-functional efforts and partnering multiple stakeholders.
Key job responsibilities -
- Conceptualize, design and execute online marketing initiatives to drive demand and sell-through for Private Brands products
- Develop the category's marketing plan including merchandising calendar, new launches, promotions and events
- Understand and use merchandising and customer-facing metrics to guide decision making
- Meet business goals while ensuring a top-notch customer experience
- Identify customer triggers and barriers by using internal data, surveys, in-depth research and customer immersions
- Identify the appropriate customer experiences through continuous experimentation and A/B testing
- Develop merchandising for large storewide promotions, and work closely with category managers, seller partners and marketing to schedule promotions
- Create emails, category pages, brand stores, campaigns, and develop and manage free search improvement projects
- Develop, test, and execute aggressive multi-channel marketing plans to drive overall and Prime customer acquisition
- Lead and manage the entire Private Brands events calendar including marquee events and promotional programs like Coupons and Buy More, Save More promotions
- Lead traffic efforts across e-mail, app push, social media, affiliates, etc.