Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:6382 Applications:1623 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Amazon - Manager - Time Operations - Employee Services Delivery Team (14-18 yrs)
- Join Amazon's Employee Services Delivery team and help make a difference for all Amazonians! We are currently looking for Services Manager to join our team.
- The HR Services Manager sets the vision, direction, and culture of their teams by managing team performance expectations and goals, maintaining singular focus on ensuring and improving customer satisfaction, by identifying broader customer impacting issues and implementing solutions to drive quality and productivity, while achieving real time desired service levels.
- HR Services Manager is responsible for all budgetary, people development and operations objectives for different teams within HR Services. Additional responsibilities include managing and leading a team of front line managers, coaching and mentoring the team to ensure performance objectives are met, building positive employee relations and building leadership bench strength within the Employee Services Delivery team.
- If you have relentless desire to drive process improvement and motivate and lead a team of exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed managers, leads, associates and specialists, all while analyzing systemic issues and implementing solutions to challenging problems, we have the career you're looking for!
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of service teams
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Demonstrated experience driving processes improvements and specific skills in Kaizen methodologies preferred.
- Strong project management skills; ability to lead projects at a network level to influence and obtain buy-in, and then drive execution and achievement of the right results.
- Success in creating and driving effective employee relations, retention and reward programs.
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves."
- A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - results oriented.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Position Responsibilities :
- Identifies customer impacting issues, working out and implementing solutions and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction. Participates in cross-functional process improvement initiatives.
- Drives quality consistency and productivity of team to ensure consistent employee experience.
- Assists in developing and implementing training programs to improve the quality and productivity of the team.
- Drives process improvements to enhance the operational efficiency of the site.
- Understands and effectively utilizes resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Investigates discrepancies, finds and implements solutions.
- Creates business cases and manages enhancements. Presents high quality data findings.
- Identifies need creates and distributes standard communications. Maintains departmental content in all channels. Develops and implements communication plans.
- Identifies and communicates service outages, investigates root cause, coordinates service recovery efforts, and ensures remediation plan is implemented to prevent future outages.
- Stays connected to every level of the department through shadowing and skip level meetings. Responsible for the morale and motivation of the team.
- Actively participates in and drives the continuous improvement culture through - kaizen and lean projects. Identifies and eliminates barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Achieves performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals.
- Manages the workflow of the team to maintain service levels and ensure equitable workloads among team members.