Amazon - Manager - Security & Loss Prevention (10-30 yrs)
The SLP (Security and Loss Prevention) Manager - ATS (Amazon Transportation System), will be responsible for partnering with respective stakeholders and program teams spread across various cities within a region to execute company security policies and provide security services to asset (lives, inventory in transit and within sort center, buildings, equipment, data, & intellectual property) protection within the assigned location and the surrounding geography. The SLP Manager is a key member of the ATS working with the Regional team as well as cross functional teams throughout the organization.
The role will require:
(1) Performing risk assessment of site & operation model and frame mitigation measures.
(2) Possessing a thorough understanding of central/state security issues and demonstrate excellence in ability to implement and ensure sites compliance with company security policies and any industry or merchant requirements.
(3) Completing and/or coordinating the final test and acceptance of site security systems that leverage our access control system.
(4) Establishing and implementing effective, predictable, measurable procedures/processes and prevention programs impacting losses, pilferage, accident trends and conduct job hazard and job safety analyses
(5) Performing frequent site security audits to identify all non-compliance equipment and/or processes at the site. Implement solutions to eliminate exposure to these risks and prevent injury.
(6) Ensuring guarding vendor(s) have clear understanding of expectations and hold them accountable to deliver on them and meet or surpass service level agreement requirements. In addition, work with the guarding vendor's management to ensure that they recruit, hire, and retain candidates who raise the performance bar of the security services organization
(7) Building and deploying security training programs.
(8) Serving as department's liaison and security subject matter expert (SME).
(9) Effectively addressing safety and security incidents including potential and actual work place violence incidents per policy as well as conducting testing of the incident response plans.
(10) Enhancing, tracking, and reporting on metrics which are key performance indicators.
(11) Coordinating with various support teams such as the Worldwide Operations Security Team, IT Security, and Network Engineering as needed
(12) Utilizing Kaizen, Lean and Six Sigma methods to drive process improvements and increase efficiency.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Minimum graduate with 5 years plus experience in investigative or loss prevention field, preferably in a multinational environment OR
- Minimum 10 years of armed forces/ law enforcement experience with at least 2 years of corporate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.