Partner - Talent Acquisition at Amazon
Views:2644 Applications:815 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Manager - Sales - Amazon Devices - South - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-12 yrs)
Want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon? Interested in working in a high impact role? Come and join our team and be involved in growing an exciting new business in India.
Amazon's Devices - Echo, Fire TV & Kindle - are revolutionary, one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon. The Offline Retail team is building processes and capabilities that further Amazon's partnership with offline retailers that offer Amazon Devices to their end customers.
A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically. He or she will be analytical, customer centric, resourceful, team oriented, and an effective communicator. This individual will be data driven, detail-oriented, extremely organized and professional, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction, capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities, and comfortable working with cross functional teams.
- Increase sales through the offline retail channel, by increasing channel size and store throughput. Achieve agreed sales targets for your region.
- Appoint and manage distributors in your region.
- Identify expansion opportunities amongst regional accounts; work with distributors and field sales team to convert these opportunities.
- Create programs and processes to target high value regional accounts and stores.
- Manage field sales team for productivity.
- Identifies and set-up processes to effectively train the field sales team on how to sell our devices, accessories, content, and ecosystem.
- Partner with marketing team to ensure superlative in-store customer experience across the assigned territory.
- Manage in-store product transition and retailer communication.
- Monitor and respond to sales program's success metrics in your region.
- Collect business and market intelligence.
- Be comfortable in getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done.
Have the obsession to drive a better customer experience through everything that we do here at Amazon.
- 4-10 years of relevant work experience in sales management and/or operations in a large multinational retailer or consumer electronics environment.
- Experience in selling consumer products.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Tier 1 MBA preferred.
- English language proficiency required.
- M.B.A., MS or MA preferred
- Experience in retail with consumer electronics or high-tech products
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and competing priorities
- Ability to deliver both tactical and long-term priorities
- Good understanding retailing and distribution
- Willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills as well as a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Strong leader with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with and influence all levels across Amazon.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including marketing, design and merchandizing teams.
- Significant years- experience in successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- History of effectively managing external customers and successfully working with internal teams to build new capability and implement projects.
- Independence and flexibility.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement.
- Proficiency at leveraging precious resources.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor.
- Well-timed tenacity and conviction.