Amazon - Manager - Program Management (6-10 yrs)
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about managing challenging, lengthy projects across multiple teams and locations. We are looking for Program Manager who shares Amazon's passion for the customer-someone who understands the importance of compelling delivery programs in creating an overall customer (seller and buyer) experience.
In this role you will be responsible for working closely with sellers, seller support, customer service, transportation operations to identify delivery and fulfillment issues faced by sellers and work with them to alleviate their acute / short terms issues. You will also partner with product management teams as well to identify long term delivery and fulfillment features and programs to improve the seller and customer experience on the Amazon platform.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Identify, analyze and work with operational teams to solve seller/customer reported issues
- Monitor operations performance and work with other teams (Transportation, Customer Service, Seller Support, Product, Operations ) to address performance issues and ensure metrics are within goals.
- Monitor and drive seller impacting operational tickets to resolution
- Gather and analyze seller contacts and seller feedback to come up with seller experience improvement suggestions and work with Product Manager for solution
- This position requires a candidate with the proven ability to drive process improvements and the ability to keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline-driven environment.
Basic qualifications :
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- Experience in people management
- 6+ years of experience
- Technology affinity and a track record of employing systems to drive simplification, efficiency and change
- Strong and effective communication skills which include the ability to write compelling, concise documents
- Ability to work independently in an ambiguous environment and take data backed decisions
- Excellent business judgement, with a track record of generating ideas and solving problems independently
- Ability to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships and networks
Preferred qualifications :
- MBA or advanced degree a plus
- Prior experience in planning and building large fulfilment network
- Prior experience in operations data analytics
- Prior experience in managing P&L
- Driving cost reduction