Amazon - Manager - Product Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Product Marketing Manager
Job summary :
It is still Day 1 at Amazon :
- While we have grown quickly over last few years there are still many consumers who have yet to shop with us. The Reach team, within the India Consumer Engagement team, is responsible for launching new initiatives that drive demand from new pools of prospective customers, helping Amazon reach the next 200MM customers.
- We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to scale education and engagement for Alexa in the Amazon app. As a PMM, they must be able to differentiate the needs of different customer segments, especially the ones who are new to internet.
- The role will require them to strategize, launch, enhance and analyze customer education efforts for Alexa in the Amazon app across owned and paid media channels.
- They will work with varied stakeholders and will need to effectively collaborate across levels.
- They will need to identify/create clear marketing charters to make customers on the app aware of Alexa and engage with her to make their shopping journey easier using voice.
- An ideal candidate would be one with prior experience in onsite marketing on an eCommerce/digital platform.
- Someone who is a passionate customer advocate and is able to drive synergy between customer insights and product priorities.
- Are you excited to make voice shopping the new way to shop on the internet? Are you excited to help make the Amazon app accessible and easier to use for the next 200M customers? If the answer to all the above questions is YES! then proceed further
Key job responsibilities :
- Create experiment constructs to drive education, engagement and retention for voice shopping
- Drive engagements with partner teams to identify opportunities to scale trials and engagement for Alexa in the app
- Analyze campaign metrics to draw meaningful customer insights and use them to drive efficiency in future marketing efforts
About the team :
- Alexa in the Amazon Shopping App (mShop) is a personal shopping assistant that makes the app intuitive, engaging and easy to use for all customers.
- We work closely with world wide product teams, multiple category and program teams to make Alexa contextually relevant and helpful in the customer journey.
- Our vision is to make the Amazon app more engaging for existing customers and accessible for the next 200MM customers in India.
- There's never a dull day and always something new and exciting to experiment with Alexa.
Basic qualifications :
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
Preferred qualifications :
- An MBA or Masters in Marketing or Strategy.
- Prior experience in onsite marketing on an eCommerce/digital platform
- Professional traits those are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders;
- Ability to operates and communicate at all business levels.
- Expects, requires and demonstrates continuous innovation.
- Results orientation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.