Recruiter at Amazon.com
Views:9887 Applications:1022 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Amazon - Manager - Procurement (3-6 yrs)
- Earth's Most Customer Centric Company is seeking an all-star business leader to manage and grow our Fulfillment Centers, Sort Centers and Delivery Stations within Amazon Seller Services and Transportation Services.
- As the Category Manager you will be responsible for Strategy, vendor selection, Vendor development, contract and pricing negotiation, account management, operational excellence, and collaborating with internal teams to raise the bar on customer experience by sourcing IT Equipments and Services.
- You will also be responsible for the Operational Expenses related to repair and maintenance under this category. The successful candidate will draw from previous work experience in Capital Goods Procurement within India, and is ready to make tough data-backed decisions in a high-stakes, high-speed environment.
- They are passionate about wow customer experiences, passionate about solutions, and love getting in the weeds on any and all issues.
Responsibilities include :
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert as it pertains to sourcing of Capital Goods in India.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with employees at every level in the company and with vendors to identify, analyze and source right products and services.
- Own procurement activities including vendor strategy, business requirement scoping, sourcing, vendor development, request for proposal administration, pricing and contract negotiation
- Set the direction for a team of direct reports and vendors, and demonstrate a management style that encourages participation and ownership, along with a continuous focus on action, customer satisfaction, support personnel satisfaction and cost management
- Ensure compliance to Amazon Spend & Transaction Policy
- Conduct all business with the highest ethical and professional standards
- Closely work with Global IT Sourcing teams.