Amazon - Manager - Operations Excellence (8-13 yrs)
Responsibilities : The Senior Operations Excellence Manager, Sub-Same Day Program will be responsible for overall replenishment operations for the Sub-Same Day network, partner closely with stakeholders on topology, cost optimization initiatives and drive a critical speed goal for Amazon India.
- Management of SSD spoke replenishment operations across 30+ FCs in top cities.
- Definition of processes for hyperlocal forecast generation.
- Partnering with operations on topology planning and new SSD node launches.
- Driving cost optimization initiatives and operational excellence.
Basic qualifications :
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements.
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams.
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management.
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects.
- Experience in people management.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results
- Strong business judgment
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential
- Bachelor's degree is required with an MBA preferred.
Preferred qualifications :
- A successful track record in the e-commerce industry / offline retail / management consulting / retail supply chain is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.