Recruiter at Amazon.com
Views:4958 Applications:1470 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1356
Amazon - Manager - Operations (7-12 yrs)
As a City Operations Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and develop your own team of Managers and Amazon Associates; one of your main focuses will be motivating, mentoring, and coaching your team.
- You will be responsible for engaging your team to maintain the highest levels of safety, quality, attendance performance and engagement are maintained.
- To achieve this, managers are expected to provide their associates with the tools needed for success as well as keenly drive productivity and efficiency through data-driven decisions and analytical problem-solving.
Key responsibilities include :
- Developing performance goals and objectives to achieve customer promise expectations and ensure accuracy and quality
- Partnering with the management team to establish and maintain quality control standards
- Proactively identifying and leading process improvement initiatives and Lean tools
- Building and executing productivity plans by reviewing work forecasts, determining productivity requirements, and partnering with Area Managers to balance labor
- Leading and developing a team of Amazon associates
- Communicating policies to associates and act as the primary information source for the team, maintaining compliance and consistency and taking corrective action when needed
- Supporting all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all Associates
- Ensuring procedures are followed for building security and product loss prevention
- Creating, managing, and supporting recognition and communication programs