Recruiter at Amazon
Views:5577 Applications:1787 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Amazon - Manager - Operations (10-15 yrs)
An Operations Manager in Operations team typically manages 2-3 functions within a large program, and manage a team of frontline managers. The role can also require managing a team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) that acts as an enabler to functional delivery.
- You will also be expected to interact with counterparts in other geographies and share best practices across the program and cross program.
The basic responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Own business metrics and processes, define appropriate operational metrics aligned with business goals;
- Establish processes for measuring, tracking, and driving continuous improvement of metrics
- Plan and manage capacity to achieve and Implement mechanisms to control business objectives.
- Analyze defects and develops programs that fix root causes and work with other support/tech/process excellence teams wherever required
- Own program-based communication to ensure stakeholders are apprised of the progress, changes, expectations, and next steps
- Build and scale process-related solutions that have metric impact through multiple projects and automation; drive adoption of solutions across teams
- Develop managers and SMEs in reporting span by setting SMART goals and driving developmental plans.
- Provide regular coaching and feedback and help them grow functional and leadership skills
- Review SOPs, processes, and tools to ensure that proactive changes have a positive impact on process and team performance
- Participate in hiring people (both internal and external)
Additional responsibilities may involve taking part in analyzing data trends for planning for the program, ensuring process hygiene for multiple functions, onboarding new processes and running cross program initiatives regarding people engagement.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.