Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:6155 Applications:369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Amazon - Manager - Marketing - Search Engine Optimization (4-5 yrs)
Are you customer obsessed, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, entrepreneurial, and passionate about e-Commerce? Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing and most innovative e-commerce businesses? Are you interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Come to join our Marketing team and help define the way India buys and sells.
We are looking for a smart, metrics and results-oriented individual who own and define the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Amazon Seller Services. This person will drive SEO management & optimization for our properties; identify & devise search traffic generating opportunities and drive content projects to maximize the inflow of relevant organic traffic.
He/she will plan, coordinate & implement optimizations on our properties, working with tech teams when necessary, create and manage processes to generate SEO optimized content at scale to attract relevant audiences on search engines. The role will involve an analytical thought process, creating and analyzing metrics dashboards for traffic and on-site pages, looking at visits, click-through rates, conversion, adoption, and other web metrics and taking calls to maximize downstream impact collaborating with partner teams and peers across the organization.
This role will be based out of Bangalore.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Create a robust search engine optimization strategy for Amazon Seller Services, including a roadmap of initiatives to drive growth.
- Learn and be Curious and stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape, and the industry to develop winning strategies.
- Use these learnings to develop content initiatives and work with partner content teams and content agencies to implement initiatives to maximize relevant organic traffic.
- Audit and analyze SEO performance, identify issues, find root causes, and experiment with solutions to improve performance at scale. Communicate SEO performance and initiative status to stakeholders in weekly business reviews.
- Redefine and evolve the key SEO performance metrics, identifying changes and problems as they arise.
- Lead efforts to solve complex SEO problems, moving quickly to implement ideas and deliver results. Dive into issues and incidents as they occur, perform ad hoc analyses as needed, and/or help escalate them to drive to resolution.
- Own channel execution standard operating procedure, cross-team training, and contribute to company-wide knowledge sharing, engaging with stakeholders to determine optimal strategies to drive SEO improvements globally.
- Continuously evolve the SEO strategy to maximize downstream impact and identify opportunities & implement changes to ensure the reliability and growth of the channel.
Basic Qualifications :
- 2+ years working in search engine optimization or search engine technology
- 4+ years- experience in eCommerce, online marketing, or related fields
- Master's degree in an associated discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to make and support decisions. High proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting, and ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations to senior leadership.
- Demonstrate organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast paced environment
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- The desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
Preferred Qualifications :
- Masters in Communication or Marketing or Business/ Certification in Digital marketing
- Proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to completion, and experience with Enterprise SEO
- Past experience of using industry standard SEO tools
- Experience in analytics and data querying using SQL.
- Past experience in managing a team of marketing operatives/associates will be a plus
- Understanding and usage of a Website CMS
- Experience managing large-scale marketing programs
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.