Recruiter at Amazon.in
Views:2117 Applications:628 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Manager - Marketing - Amazon Advertising (3-5 yrs)
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for all advertisers and agencies. Our portfolio ranges from sponsored (search), display and video ads to insights and reporting. With tailored solutions for all businesses, we offer flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic to help optimize digital strategies.
As we roll out more products, enhance features, identify unique platform strengths and customer insights; it is critical for us to focus on effectively messaging, positioning, and marketing our solutions in ways that help customers understand the value across our entire product portfolio. Amazon advertising marketing team is looking for a Marketing manager who will be responsible for creating and strengthening our content strategy. This individual will focus on creating and standardizing product and solution-focused content, utilize marketing channels to create programs and forums to drive adoption of content among both internal and external stakeholders.
Core responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Build a quarterly content calendar and ensure that content pieces meet quality and velocity bar
- Partner with cross functional teams to identify insights and create sales enablement collateral which help them communicate our story better
- Create processes to achieve content standardization across each advertiser facing touch point
- Create forums and programs to spread awareness about our offerings/strengths among both internal and external stakeholders
- Help ensure that high leverage content like case studies, platform strengths are crafted and disseminated to maximize viewablity and business impact
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Post graduate degree in Business Administration / Management/ Economics/Finance/Analytics.
- At least 3-5 years- of relevant experience in content marketing roles
- Expertise managing both external agencies and internal creative teams and getting the very best out of them
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Superior analytic and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work across multiple projects concurrently, while maintaining the highest level of quality in work
- Attention to detail
- Acceptable writing skills, reports, market insights, articles, email and related research writing
- Motivated self-starter & able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Commitment to quality work and strong attention to detail
- Ability, initiative, and commitment to be a part of a culture of excellence