Amazon - Manager - Marketing (2-5 yrs)
Amazon India Vernacular team is responsible to bring Amazon India's shopping experience in multiple regional languages. We launched Hindi as first regional language in 2018 and will add more regional languages in 2020 and beyond. To achieve this vision, we are looking for a seasoned marketing manager to drive high bar regional shopping experience for our customers.
Success in this role requires strong program management skills including seeing the big picture, developing a marketing strategy and executional plans based on available data, simplifying processes to drive scale, executing in a rapidly changing environment and communicating with and influencing employees at all levels of the organization. Our team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and driven to achieve results while still having fun. We seek an individual who is motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own and drive multi-language experience adoptions. Key metrics to influence: a) Daily active users and b) New customer acquisition.
- Conceptualize, design and execute online marketing initiatives to drive awareness and adoption of multi-language experience on Amazon.in
- Own ideation, planning and execution of multi-language seasonal marketing programs (language-specific mini topical events) to acquire and engage multi-language users and grow daily sessions.
- Develop, test, and execute aggressive multi-channel marketing plans to drive customer acquisition. Program manage the execution of vernacular traffic plan with the help of Brand marketing, Traffic and category teams.
- Build campaign performance dashboards across GW and category pages, identify customer segments and identify improvement areas while working with various category & traffic stakeholders.
- Program manage end-to-end readiness for a new language launch. Be the merchandizing subject matter expert; help Product Manager in building automated merchandising solutions to drive multi-language merchandizing compliance across categories.
- Work with cross-functional teams including traffic, technology, and category teams, to define, drive, and launch improvements to the multi-language shopping experience.
- Report on performance results, analyze traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality and relevance
- Identify opportunities for automation, and scale winning experiences
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with digital marketing channels: email, digital display, SEO, etc
- Proven experience in managing performance-oriented campaigns
- Aptitude with basic SQL queries