Recruiter at Amazon
Views:7134 Applications:1507 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:668
Amazon - Manager - Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Amazon India Vernacular team is responsible to bring Amazon India's shopping experience in multiple regional languages. We launched Hindi as first regional language in 2018 and will add more regional languages in 2020 and beyond. To achieve this vision, we are looking for a seasoned marketing manager to drive high bar regional shopping experience for our customers.
Success in this role requires strong program management skills including seeing the big picture, developing a marketing strategy and executional plans based on available data, simplifying processes to drive scale, executing in a rapidly changing environment and communicating with and influencing employees at all levels of the organization. Our team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and driven to achieve results while still having fun. We seek an individual who is motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own ideation, planning and execution of multi-language seasonal marketing programs (language specific mini topical events) to acquire and engage multi-language users and grow daily sessions.
- Conceptualize, design and execute online marketing initiatives to drive awareness of multi-language experience on Amazon.in
- Develop, test, and execute aggressive multi-channel marketing plans to drive customer acquisition. Program manage the execution of vernacular traffic plan with help of XCM, Traffic and category teams.
- Build campaign performance dashboards across GW and category pages, identify customer segments and highlight improvement areas while working with various category & traffic stakeholders.
- Drive end-to-end merchandizing readiness for a new language launch. Be the merchandizing subject matter expert; help Product Manager in building automated merchandizing solutions to drive multi-language merchandizing compliance across categories.
- Work with cross-functional teams including traffic, technology and category teams, to define, drive, and launch improvements to the multi-language shopping experience.
- Understand and use merchandising and customer-facing metrics to guide decision-making. Own campaigns from end-to-end: managing creative processes, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization
- Report on performance results, analyze traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality and relevance
- Identify opportunities for automation, and scale winning experiences
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or relevant field of study
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in performance marketing preferably in the retail, grocery or logistics industries
- Experience leveraging data to develop customer insights and communication plans including working with customer segmentation models
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively work with product, tech, business development, operations and finance teams to support launch and customer engagement plans
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Proven experience working with marketing tools like Bullseye, Content Symphony & marketing automation platforms
- Comfortable with advanced Excel, data dashboards and capable of manipulating data in order to perform analysis
- Experience with digital marketing channels: email, digital display, SEO, etc.
- Proven experience in managing performance-oriented campaigns
- Aptitude with basic SQL queries