Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:6239 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:352
Amazon - Manager - HR Business Partner (4-6 yrs)
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
- External Job Description
The HR Business Partner will work under the guidance of Sr Mgr HR . The individual will be responsible for both HR Business Partnering as well creating an engagement framework for employees. This will include communication framework, Amazon culture and leadership principles assimilation, and support for engagement activities at the employee level. The role will also require managing and reporting out org and people metrics.
In this role he/she will support the RBS leaders to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic goals and deliver results. This work includes, but is not limited to, increasing workforce capability, providing change leadership, talent management / succession planning and supporting day-to-day operations as well as on-going process improvement. This role drives project management for various HR initiatives including management training and development, succession planning, policy review and implementation, etc.
- Basic Qualifications
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness.
- Success in creating, driving and program managing effective development, employee engagement, retention and reward programs
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
- 4 to 6 years- experience in the areas of HR, L&D or employee engagement
- Proven ability to successfully work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to lead a team of HRBPs and Sr HRBPs
Preferred Qualifications :
- Proven understanding of the role and functions of a human resource office within a technology organization
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, functions and practice; performance management systems and employee development
- Proven ability to use initiative in carrying out tasks.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and execute to ensure that programs are driven as per plan.
- Exposure to talent analytics - ability to create reports and analyse org and people metrics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.