Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:4783 Applications:539 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Amazon - Manager- Financial Operations (5-8 yrs)
With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we- re obsessed with making the shopping experience the best it can be - and advertising is a part of that experience. We strive to make advertising so relevant that customers welcome it - on Amazon, on mobile and tablet devices, and across the web. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
If you- re obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them - then we want you to come join us and make advertising even better. The Amazon India Advertising business is a strategic start-up with support and interest from business units across the company as well as Amazon's top management. We are a motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team building a high growth business. We are entrepreneurial and have a bias for action and a broad mandate to experiment and innovate. This role offers an opportunity to make a significant impact on the future vision for Amazon.
This position is based at the Amazon India headquarters in Bangalore. We are looking for a hands-on, detail-oriented, highly-motivated and cross-functionally oriented Finance Operations Specialist/Manager to help scale our new and growing Seller Advertising business.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To act as SPOC within the business team to review the Receivable health. Cases where receivables are getting delayed, he/she will works with respective BD/category team to fasten the collections.
- To evaluate and communicate accounts receivable controllership risks with the leadership and assessing the adequacy of existing controls and implementing new controls as needed.
- To act as custodian of credit policy and to monitor and report on deviations from credit policy
- To acts as the liaison between Ads Operations and invoicing team to ensure all campaigns are invoiced as per SLAs. This also involves communication with different business and support teams as and when required.
- Partnering with sales and ads operation team to enhance existing invoicing and collection processes
- To act as chief custodian of all contract and PO/RO. Follow-up for cases where paperwork is not complete.
- To publish the periodic Business MIS viz. booking, Invoicing, DSO/AR etc.
h. To support business teams in setting up the processes for new initiatives.
- CA/CPA/MBA with knowledge of finance domain particularly related to contracts, invoicing, AR
- 5-8 years- work experience, with managerial exposure.
- Is innovative, hands-on, can simplify, takes ownership and has strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to set and prioritize one's own work agenda and drive team progress in key areas by being proactive, detail oriented, and a strong team player.
- Must be an independent problem solver that can make high-quality judgments and decisions quickly with excellent organization skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel).
- Ability to multi-task and assist with any project, even those outside the scope of the position
- Willingness and drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment and be at ease with constant change
- Experience in SalesForce and Structured Query Language (SQL), Oracle.
- Experience as team leader in Finance Operations / Shared Services particularly related to Accounts Receivables
- Background in digital advertising