Amazon - Manager - Export Enablement (3-11 yrs)
- The program requires an experienced and talented Exports Enablement Manager to work within the Amazon Global Trade Marketing, Partnerships and Policy Programs team, helping to deliver customer acquisition, engagement and success for our target audiences. With this role, you will join a fast growing team that looks at the big picture of overall ecommerce exports ecosystem which consists of sellers, facilitators like logistics partners, compliance partners, and other relevant entities such as the government and policymakers.
- This role will give an opportunity to drive the growth of ecommerce export programs and products and own seller education program end-to-end. Success in this role requires displaying a relentless hands-on approach to managing programs to meet or exceed goals. You bring a balanced quantitative and qualitative approach to deliver results. This is a unique leadership role where you would be working with a multi-stakeholder team in building the seller education program and collaborate with program/product teams to design effective approaches to drive new seller acquisition as well as support Indian sellers' business growth on Amazon worldwide to deliver the best e-commerce experience for customer on Amazon. The team leader will help develop compelling Seller training content and effective training mechanisms, generate regular data/reports to review and improve the quality of support provided to Indian sellers, and assist initiatives or projects that support overall Amazon Global Selling activities.
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate learning and development programs and initiatives that support Amazon Global Selling's strategic objectives and business goals
- Partner with Sales, Product/Program leaders, Sellers, and external partners to identify learning needs and develop effective learning solutions that meet business requirements
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of learning programs and initiatives, and use insights to continuously improve the quality and impact of L&D offerings
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, external vendors and service providers, and industry experts to stay current on learning trends and best practices
- Identify opportunities for innovative and creative approaches to learning and development, and lead the implementation of new initiatives as appropriate
- Partner with Product, Legal, Tax, Seller Performance, and Seller Support to ensure compliance with all relevant policies, procedures, and legal requirements related to learning and development
- Provide inputs to the global selling Indian seller funnel strategy, establish connections with Amazon global marketplaces global product and program teams to support changes designed
- Participate in business reviews with Amazon Executive Leadership and make recommendations to assist in developing the business's mid/long term plans for INGS.
- Experience in developing and executing L&D strategies
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to analyze data
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.