Talent Partner at Amazon
Views:1676 Applications:387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Amazon - Manager - Business Analytics (8-10 yrs)
Amazon's vision is to be the earths most customer centric company. The ambition of the Amazon payments business is to transform payments in India . The payments data team provides data and insights to the partner verticals so as to enable them to take decisions. This a senior role. The role requires team-work and building a business perspective. The individual will have to interact extensively with other members within the team, across business lines work in partnership with Machine Learning and Central Customer Analytic teams. There will be a steep learning curve, adding a fair amount of business skills to the individual.
- Ability to do exploratory analysis: Fetch data from systems and analyze trends
- Identify consumer segments that need to be actioned to drive adoption of Amazon Pay
- Developing India specific customer segmentation models to improve the efficiency of marketing and financing product roadmap inputs .
- Establishing mechanisms for cross functional teams to consume customer insights to improve engagement along the customer life cycle
- Work with cross functional teams
- 8+ years of experience in B2C business across marketing analytics, consumer research, consumer loyalty functions
- Ambitious individual with a strong analytic approach and bias for data based judgement
- Inquisitive mindset, with proven problem solving ability, and a passion for big data.
- Proven track record in leveraging customer insights for influencing business teams
- Advanced SQL / data mining skills
- Extensive experience in reports/dashboards automation
- Experience with statistical analysis (R/python)
- Experience working with data visualization tools and creating data visualization concepts (Tableau preferred, D3 is a bonus)
- Ecommerce experience is preferred