Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:847 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Amazon - Manager - Black Belt (8-12 yrs)
Manager - Black Belt
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
About the Hiring Unit: FinOps Shared Services
Amazon.com has extensive vendor payment operations activities for our vendors across the Globe. The WW Finance operation at Hyderabad commenced in 2005 and has grown steadily in its size and scope into a dynamic and large team. The 3000+ member team at Hyderabad, Pune, Manila, Costa Rica, Bratislava and China handle WW Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll transactions and play a key role in smooth functioning of overall Amazon businesses. This position will mainly support both AP and AR related processes for all major businesses of Amazon, which comprises of 100+ unique services. The amount of money that is managed by the function is over $300Billion per annum.
Key job responsibilities:
- Work with Business teams and use data exploration to identify and prioritize high impact improvement opportunities
- Leading Black Belt (BB) projects and mentoring GBs/YBs/Kaizens to address key cross functional issues ranging from financial operations, fulfillment operations, and vendor management for global Amazon businesses
- Deliver Financial Savings through projects
- Design and implement mechanisms to improve Operational Excellence Culture
- Conducting Green Belt and Lean training programs within Finance
- Facilitate the Leadership Steering Committee to tollgate GB/BB projects and Kaizens to ensure consistency in methods and quality project deliverables
- Manage the documentation and status of all GB/BB/Lean projects
- Driving consistency of process, training, and reporting across functional teams
- Provide periodic project updates, including major successes/challenges, to senior management
- Managing and constantly improving the idea management (ideation to implementation) process
- Conduct VSMs and FMEAs to identify improvement opportunities as and when needed
- Strong Analytical skills , able to make sense out of messy data
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.