Recruiter at Amazon.com
Views:6866 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Lead Global Brand Relations Manager - Brand Registry Team (10-20 yrs)
- Amazon's Brand Registry team is looking for a Lead Global Brand Relations Manager to manage Global Brand Relations engagement in India. The GBR Lead will be driving Amazon's global brand protection efforts and ensuring that customers can buy with confidence on Amazon India. The GBR Lead will own relationships with key thought leader brands, associations, and government agencies and will be responsible for developing a strategy on how to evangelize how Amazon is tackling issues such as product authenticity, product integrity, copyright and trademark, and other product quality issues in India. As the GBR Lead, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of policies, processes and tools to address product integrity challenges in collaboration with teams across Amazon.
- The ideal candidate possesses strong business judgment, analytical thinking, is comfortable managing multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced environment and has demonstrated experience in developing and implementing brand protection strategies. Exceptional communication, solution-oriented and relationship-building are essential attributes to succeed in this role.
In this position you will:
- Develop and maintain key relationships with external stakeholders including global brands, government agencies, and associations on product integrity issues.
- Work with external stakeholders to develop strategies for tackling their unique problems.
- Develop international and region-specific policies and policy recommendations to improve both reactive and proactive enforcement, maximize automation and efficiency in resolving brand owner issues and identify and achieve measureable goals.
- Work closely across Amazon teams on policies, processes and tools to identify threats to brands and to Amazon's customers and sellers.
- Partner with Legal and Investigations to quickly handle and resolve critical and time-sensitive escalations.
- Liaise with internal business teams to address selling partner concerns.
- Participate in conferences and external meetings focused on product integrity issues. This will include frequent domestic and international travel (~20%).
- Develop and deliver educational and training materials for both internal and external consumption.
- 10+ years of experience in a senior Brand or IP protection role.
- Proven working knowledge of IP protection legal and regulatory landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to direct and manage investigations.
- Proven experience developing and presenting PowerPoint (or similar) presentations. Comfortable presenting to large groups of external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree.
- Experience in e-commerce environment.
- Recognized contributor within the IP and brand protection industry.
- Master's degree in relevant field or JD.
- Strong critical thinker.
- Able to work independently to develop and execute strategies with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional people skills, with the ability to calmly navigate rough waters and negotiate win-win solutions.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- A passion for IP protection, and a strong bias for action in addressing and resolving critical threats to both brand reputation and Amazon's customers.
- Willingness and ability to travel, including overseas.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.