Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:22004 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Amazon - HR Business Partner (2-5 yrs)
- Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
- Amazon currently has presence in India (www.india.amazon.com) by way of Development Centers across three locations; Bangalore, Chennai - and Hyderabad, which works on complex technology and operations challenges that directly drive business on Amazon.com. In addition to this, there are retail teams that strive towards providing world class customer experience to our customers across www.amazon.in and www.junglee.com, followed by a dynamic operations team that ensures customer orders are fulfilled and delivered on time.
Summary Description :
- The individual will implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. The candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision and deadline sensitivity. As such, the candidate must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem solving and organizing logistics. Key to the position is the ability to keep the team organized, prioritized and on time while also serving as a "go to" for all areas and departments which dovetail with HR. This candidate will help foster a cooperative and communicative atmosphere.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement employee surveys and questionnaires; help HRBP's in analysis and action planning based on survey results
- Responsible for onboarding and partnering with the recruitment team in hiring associates based on business forecasts.
- Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
- Implement new policies, procedures and programs in support of Business
- Be the first point of contact for all employee grievances and partner with the HR Business Partner in conducting necessary investigations.
- Provide MIS support for Attrition analysis, includes- analyzing Exit interview, observe trends and highlight important aspects, prepare and publish dashboards
- Drive engagement initiatives like - New hire Buddy/ mentoring program, Voice of Employee, Round tables and Brown Bag session and R&Rs
- Partner with HRBPs to drive Career pathing sessions/ initiatives
- Support the L&D team in conducting training needs assessment for employees across levels
- Responsible in conducting regular vendor audits to ensure labor compliance.
- Responsible for statutory compliance
Basic Qualifications :
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Strong understanding of Labor related laws and statutes.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing, warehousing, pharmaceutical or automotive would be ideal
- Should be proficient in using MS Office, Excel and data related tools.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Knowledge of local language will be an advantage
- Prior experience in handling contingent workforce would be an added advantage.