Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:875 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Headcount Planning Role (5-7 yrs)
We are looking for a talented senior analyst to join the Customer Service Capacity Planning team in support of Strategic Projects. This role requires someone with strong analytic skills and business acumen who will work with stakeholders on strategic projects within CS. Some examples of project work may include support of long-term CS site strategy; planning model input forecasting and general project evaluation for CS network cost, quality, scale, flexibility and business continuity. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytic background that enables him/her to manage global network planning, a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives and the ability to persuade executives to build consensus on objectives.
- Working on a diverse project portfolio supporting CS Capacity Planning initiatives and strategy.
- The successful candidate will work in lockstep with multiple business teams, CS Operations, Global Outsourcing, Program Management and Finance leadership.
- Create optimized headcount and hiring plans for Amazon's Customer Service business by managing trade-offs between Customer Experience/Service Levels, Employee Experience, and Cost Effectiveness
- Partner with customer service technology teams on new initiatives, including launch of industry-leading decision support tools
- Create new reporting & analytic opportunities by analyzing and understanding key planning processes
- Coordinate with Operations, Global Outsourcing, HR/Recruiting and Finance teams to analyze historical data and forecast demand
- Support local site management teams to optimize staffing requirements
- Thought leadership on the integration of new products/services supported by CS.
Basic qualifications :
- 5+ years of experience quantitative research or analyses
- 3+ years in program/project management
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, economics or related field
Preferred qualifications :
- Master's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics or related field
- Operations research or capacity planning experience
- Experience working with SPSS, SAS, R, Python in a professional setting
- 3+ years SQL, Excel, and Access experience
- Basic/Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity