Recruitment Team at Amazon
Views:218 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Amazon - Headcount Planning Manager (8-10 yrs)
AP Headcount Planning Manager
- Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
- At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for an exceptional analyst who is passionate about raising the performance bar, who can work closely with multiple stakeholders in different geographies, and who has the ability to drive new innovations in the customer service industry to join us as Capacity Planning Analyst, Worldwide Capacity Planning team. The ideal candidate will possess both an analytical background that enables him/her to manage global network planning, and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives. She/he will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
Key responsibilities include:
- The successful candidate will work with multiple business teams, CS Operations, Global Outsourcing, Program Management and Finance leadership. He/she will:
- Develop Long term and Short term forecasts for staffing customer service associates for amazon contact center network
- Develop forecasting models that captures the dynamics of retail and digital e-commerce business.
- Cost and service optimization for customer service organization spread across 20+ countries worldwide.
- Improve performance to forecast by identifying, measuring and managing key metrics related to customer service.
- Lead critical projects to improve planning and forecasting efficiency for global operations.
- Participate in global customer service initiatives and project roll outs to cater to growing business needs.
- Coordinate with internal and outsourcing network operation teams to meet business service levels.
- Promote process improvement and standardization of processes across all sites in the network.
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, stats) required. Masters in quantitative field or Business Administration highly preferred.
- 8+ years of related work experience. Experience in creating forecasting models using various techniques using R and Python is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and comfortable in dealing with large amounts of data.
- Good experience in writing automation scripts using VBA macros
- Exposure to BI Tools such as quiksight, tableau, etc.
- Good experience in Data visualization tools and techniques
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and ambiguous environment by combining analytical rigor and judgment.
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, enthusiasm to drive positive change and persuasive ability.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (ability to present detailed technical analysis, assumptions, and recommendations succinctly.
- Analytics experience with development of forecasting models is preferred in retail, FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Experience of supporting sales and operations planning processes is an added advantage
- Experience working with various planning tools in standard ERP or open source tools such as R & Python or packaged tools such as ForecastPro etc.
- Experience in developing web based tools /Apps / Automation using VBA/ RShiny
- Experience working with database & SQL - #CSWWCP
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age