Recruiter at Amazon
Views:5325 Applications:1329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Amazon - Head - SMB Sales (10-15 yrs)
Head SMB Sales
Head- SMB Sales; Amazon Business Marketplace
- We are looking for a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated individual to lead the SMB Sales team responsible for driving Customer Acquisition & Engagement on the Amazon Business marketplace (AB). AB's vision is to be the destination for all businesses in India to find, discover and buy for all their business needs.
- The candidate would need to actively collaborate with other stakeholders like the B2B Category team, 3P Seller and Selection Acquisition team, AWS, Gift Cards, Finance and Product teams.
- The position is based at the Amazon India headquarters in Bangalore.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Develop strategies to sharpen our focus in targeting businesses in focus customer industry verticals
- Lead the existing Small and Medium Business (SMB) Sales team to bring about continuous improvement in Sales Productivity and ROI, in liaison with the AB India Finance team
- Partner with internal Amazon teams such as AWS, Amazon Pay, Gift Cards and Seller Direct Sales to drive customer acquisition for AB
- Engage with key customers in focus industry verticals to enable and drive a consistent buying behavior on AB measured by their frequency, volume and value of purchases
- Influence B2B Category and Seller teams to modify their selection acquisition roadmap based on a systematic need-gap analysis for customers in focus customer segments
- Represent the metrics of the sales team at weekly AB review meetings with leadership
Basic Qualifications :
- 10 years of experience in B2B Sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Work experience in B2B product sales or in e-commerce.
- Prior experience influencing C-level executives.
- Previous responsibility for strategic business development, revenue targets and quotas is highly desirable.
- Deep understanding of the Retail and Corporate sales in India with prior interactions with Business customers and distributors
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced target focused environment.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desirable.