Recruiter at Amazon
Views:1827 Applications:629 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:246
Amazon - Head - Pantry Operations Excellence (12-16 yrs)
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The world's brightest business minds come to Amazon.com to innovate and improve the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
About the Role:
The Pantry Ops Excellence leader owns inventing a sustainable operating model and delivery experience for Pantry by balancing customer needs with operational complexity.
Responsible for :
1) Developing fulfillment model
2) Offer the right delivery experience within hard cost constraints and
3) Reduce business waste
- The leader has strong dotted line relationship with multiple stakeholders in Operations (Last mile, Middle mile, FC Ops, Seller Flex, ACES) and Category (Marketplace, Seller, WW Pantry Ops). The Ops excellence leader needs to balance these conflicting priorities across all stakeholders, build a holistic view and lead innovation for Pantry.
- The leader needs to invent India First initiatives, conceptualize and co-create design of pilots and drive execution with the operational teams. These initiatives impact multiple systems in Ops and Trans, hence introduce multiple dependencies. The leader needs to drive alignment on these initiatives with senior Ops and Trans stakeholders, prioritize it in their charters and drive on ground execution.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential
- Retail ideally across Sales and/or Key Account Management & Marketing
- Candidate must be fluent in English
- MBA from Top Business Schools is preferred
- 12+ years of relevant experience with leading companies (Operations, Supply chain, Consulting )
Proven ability to work in ambiguous situations Ability to work and influence cross functional stakeholders Proven abilities in delivering results through operational excellence initiatives