Recruiter at Amazon
Views:3256 Applications:491 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:410
Amazon - Head - Marketing - Prime - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-18 yrs)
- Are you customer obsessed, analytical, perseverant and passionate about e-commerce? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a team that is building, what Jeff Bezos calls, one of the three key pillars of Amazon? If yes, then this opportunity is for you. Amazon Prime is looking for a Senior Manager to lead Prime member Activation, Engagement & Retention.
- Amazon Prime is a membership program that offers a basket of premium benefits to its members for a small annual subscription fee.
- The Prime experience, which includes fast free delivery, access to the latest and exclusive Hollywood, Bollywood and regional blockbusters movies and TV shows, ad-free music streaming, early access to sale events, hundreds of eligible eBooks, comics and more, is a premium experience that millions of Prime members in IN can vouch for.
- The Senior Manager is a general manager role and will lead the Prime Activation, Engagement & Retention team made up of 2 Marketing Managers and 1 Product Manager. This team owns a charter to (a) activate newly acquired Prime members from both Amazon sites (A.in, PV.com) and from third party partnerships with Mobile Operators and Banks (b) Engage members continuously on the multiple Prime benefits and (c) renew expiring Prime members so that they can continue to enjoy the benefits.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop marketing strategy, prioritize marketing initiatives, define program goals, and establish performance measurement standards
- Own Product roadmap to launch new activation, engagement and retention features and locations, automated tools to improve customer targeting and serve as a voice of customer in CX decisions
- Identify behaviors that mark faster Prime adoption & execute experiments in-order to find scaleable mechanisms to drive these behaviors
- Own key always-on Prime marketing programs such as Member Onboarding and the Prime Member Newsletter while developing new properties
- Partner with Events leader and Shopping Benefits Manager to leverage shopping events and offers to drive engagement
- 12+ years of experience managing large cross-functional projects in a consumer, retail or a consulting company
- Atleast 5 years of marketing or Product experience in online channel
- Possess a deep understanding of all traffic driving levers and identifies ways to measure and optimize performance broadly - Proven leadership experience with a bias for action
- Demonstrated ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment
- Ability to think strategically and prioritize in an ambiguous environment - Proven experience in managing, building and developing a high performance team
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English (including experience reviewing results with senior management and working in a global team setting)
Preferred Qualifications - MBA from a premier institution is preferred ; Experience in ecommerce