Talent Advisor at Amazon
Views:3995 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:279
Amazon - Head - Customer Trust - Fraud & Risk Management - Payments (13-15 yrs)
Head - Customer Trust (Payments)
- Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of the consumer and has become the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world with over $100 billion revenue. Through our entrepreneurial and innovative culture, Amazon has also developed new technologies and products (Kindle, Alexa, Fire TV etc.) and enterprise services (like Amazon Web Services). Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the customer and is focused on building the largest and most innovative Digital Payments solution in the world that is reliable, convenient and rewarding.
- We are looking at someone who wants to be a part of this journey and is excited to come and work with us in Amazon Pay India.
As Amazon Pay expands into payments and builds new capabilities, building customer trust will be the key to drive customer adoption and enable robust business growth. This role would be responsible building "Customer Trust" in Amazon Pay. This role will own and run the fraud and abuse risk management program for Amazon Pay in India
You will raise the bar on this program by defining the fraud and abuse risk mitigation strategy, developing the program and product plan and associated milestones and metrics to measure success, prioritizing projects, participating in capacity management, and building and tracking quarterly and yearly project roadmaps to ensure project delivery.
You will partner with our Product, Engineering, Operations, Machine Learning and Finance teams to solve for payment fraud & abuse risks:
- Work with business stakeholders to define strategic vision and direction for the customer trust program
- Be the gatekeeper for customer trust
- Evaluate new payment products and capabilities for fraud and abuse risks at design stage and mitigate those through appropriate product and program solutions.
- Maintain a strong grasp on market developments which break customer trust and proactively mitigate these emerging risks
- Maintain a balance between business growth, risk mitigation and customer experience
- Leverage existing fraud and abuse prevention capabilities worldwide in Amazon and build custom products, where necessary, for Amazon Pay mitigation requirements
- Create and strengthen mechanisms to ensure effective execution of program and products with right monitoring tools and Metrics
- Leverage Amazon global delivery teams for effective execution of projects. Drive planning, staffing and delivery excellence.
- Interacting with Legal, Information Security & Compliance on instances of suspected fraud and assisting in any investigations.
- Defining, tracking, reviewing and reporting of key fraud metrics to monitor performance and benefit to the business.
- Identifying partners that provide data / solutions to combat fraud and developing a partner strategy to augment the fraud risk management roadmap
- Understand and implement the regulatory guidelines for fraud prevention, to ensure 100% compliance
- Front end the regulatory, external and internal audits on fraud and abuse prevention and close the findings to satisfaction.
- Leverage Amazon Machine learning capabilities for effective model development, deployment and ongoing optimization.
- MBA or a similar degree from a top tier college.
- 13+ years of experience in digital payments and fraud risk management roles
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence diverse teams without authority
- Hands-on experience developing and driving programs or projects with tight schedules and multiple dependencies
- Prior experience of working with technology teams on design and instrumentation of technology solutions
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Understanding of emerging fraud patterns and new generation mitigation tools
- Excellent product management, project management, organizational and technical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High performing team management experience
- Exposure to machine learning capabilities and models
- Experience working on cross functional global projects