Partner - Talent Acquisition at Amazon
Views:1458 Applications:518 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Head - Business Development/Strategic Partnership & Alliances - Devices (12-22 yrs)
Amazon Devices is the team behind Echo, Fire TV and Kindle. It is one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon. We are looking for a driven, results-oriented Head of Business Development to lead business development strategy, planning and execution for all our devices. This role is based in Bangalore, India.
Detailed JD - https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/887903/senior-manager-business-development-b2b-sales
- A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically: from the creation of plans, to the brass tacks of execution.
- He or she will be will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
- They will have to be able to assess and prioritize strategic opportunities, establish a roadmap, execute an ongoing set of initiatives, analyze the impact of each program, and continually optimize results.
- He or she will lead both business development and B2B sales.
- The ideal candidate will exhibit a strategic mindset focusing on long-term benefits for Amazon and our partners, strong analytical as well as interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative climate.
The right person will:
- Create a long-term strategy for business development and sales in B2B through partnerships and alliances for Devices in India.
- Identify, build and scale new partnerships for Amazon Devices in India. Negotiate long-term deal terms and create simplified solutions for integration with partner's products and services while managing ongoing performance.
- Own annual unit, revenue and customer growth objectives for BD and B2B sales and implement the plans working closely with all dependent teams.
- Lead the teams responsible for BD and B2B sales with the ability to be hands-on as needed and guide team to implement strategy and achieve operating goals.
- Evaluate the economic, strategic costs and benefits of partnerships and execute plans while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. product, legal, marketing).
- Create impact and influence with internal and external stakeholders including executive leadership, cross-functional leaders and partner executives.
- Provide input to Product Management teams on creating optimal product features and purchase experience for customers.
- As part of the senior leadership team, he/she will provide strategic input and direction to short and long-term business strategy.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree.
- At least 12 years in Business Development, Sales and/or Product Management in B2B customer-facing roles in India.
- Proven experience conceptualizing, driving and closing large strategic deals through partnerships and sales in India.
- Demonstrated ability to structure, negotiate, and close complex deals with leading technology and consumer companies, government and/or educational institutions in India.
- Demonstrated technical fluency; comfort identifying key technical issues, understanding their business development implications, and discussing alternative technical solutions.
- Leadership experience leading small and large teams with cross-functional stakeholder management.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with C-suite executives on behalf of the organization.
- Ability to handle ambiguity effectively and operate independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with C-Level Executives including written, presentation and verbal communications
- Strong familiarity with the mobile and digital content domains.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making, and comfort with pro-forma financial and operational analysis.
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams and stakeholders to deliver results.
- Broad functional experience in technology and/or various vertical industries.