Talent Acquisition - Lateral & Leadership Hiring at Amazon
Views:4710 Applications:543 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Amazon - Global Leadership Partner - Training/Learning (8-20 yrs)
If you want to play a pivotal role in creating the kind of organization that's known for attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional leaders, then you ought to consider this exciting opportunity. Selling Partner Support is a global organization that will continue to grow rapidly. To support this growth, we must have exceptionally talented, bright, and driven leaders in our organization. We believe everyone is a leader and it is our job to grow and develop people at every level.
As a Global Leadership Partner on the Leadership Institute team, you will play a vital role in creating a pipeline of global leaders who are ready to lead in increasingly complex environments and keep pace with the continued growth of the business. Our team partners with leaders at all levels to provide targeted leadership development programs and custom solutions for 19 global contact centers and corporate teams focused on continually improving Amazon's Seller/Vendor and Associate experience.
- Build high-trust partnerships with regional Leadership Teams to understand their greatest leadership challenges and opportunities. Develop recommended solutions that address top priority needs.
- Build positive, collaborative and action oriented partnerships among SMEs, peers, and stakeholders to scale global leadership solutions.
- Tap into your knowledge and creativity to bring new ideas, frameworks, and understanding to our leaders. Help them apply that knowledge to their daily work and broader responsibilities.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to design and deliver targeted and engaging leadership solutions that is culturally aligned and best suits audience needs and tangibly impact performance. Solutions may include in-person leadership skill building workshops, team development events, virtual learning experiences, and on demand learning resources.
- Facilitate leadership development experiences using skillful application of adult learning theory to ensure learning outcomes are achieved. Draw upon a wide variety of techniques to ensure engagement, knowledge transfer, skill development as well as efficient and fun learning.
- Select, design and deploy appropriate mechanisms to measure learning impact.
- Produce written reports to communicate and gain support for solutions, measurement and evaluation plans.
- Lead and program manage Leadership Institute initiatives or programs, track and report on outcomes.
- Create participant guides, facilitator guides, and supporting materials that can be used by the team of Global Leadership Partners.
Basic qualifications :
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- BA or BS degree in Human Resources, Education, Communication, Leadership Development or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the areas of learning design, group facilitation, and leadership development.
- A global mind-set, cultural sensitivity, and the ability to relate to and work effectively across cultures.
- Move fast to deliver results
- Develop and manage strong partnerships with all leadership levels and business groups.
- Experience in stakeholder management, including influencing executive level leaders.
- Superior communication and influence skills
- Communicate effectively and credibly both verbally and in writing.
- Conduct needs assessments, analyze and prioritize needs, and tie recommendations to bottom line business impact.
- Strong knowledge of learning design: adult learning, on the job learning, knowledge management theories, and principles in both virtual and in-person events
- Practical experience in leadership and business needs consulting.
- Program management and administration skills: organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and doing whatever it takes to deliver results.
- Work independently and on a team to deliver results.
- Ability to learn models and theories in the field of leadership development.