Recruiter at Amazon.com
Views:6760 Applications:1212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Amazon - Financial Analyst - CA/IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (3-8 yrs)
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Finance department as a Financial Analyst in corporate office to support sort center operations. If you are looking for a challenging role, with much more responsibility than you currently have, please read on-
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for high level of stakeholder management, business collaborating and ability to balance multiple priorities without compromising timelines or quality of work.
- Solid problem solving and root cause analysis experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Business ownership and developing strong partnership with operations team
- Strong analytical and business sense.
- Ability to put your views in front of leaders
- Ability to simplify financial processes and reports.
- Create large financial models.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Act as the finance business partner to various senior operational stakeholders and provide guidance on key decisions.
- Recommending, developing, and implementing policies and processes that improve controllership.
- Actively participate in annual budgeting and forecasting process, and ensure planning deadlines are maintained.
- Financial & management reporting - which includes financial/month end closure for a region and reporting required metrics.
- To promote a strong financial & operational controllership environment by anticipating issues & risks and resolve them by working with various stakeholders.
- Be a thought leader to improve and simplify processes, analytics, and drive standardization. Work cross- functionally to identify key opportunities in process, technical and human interfaces and develop, implement plans to capitalize on those opportunities and measure and monitor success and impacts.
- Present ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to senior management.
- Initiate and drive projects leading to cost savings/efficiency improvement
Basic Qualifications -
- MBA from premier business schools / CA (first attempt).
- Experienced in business forecasting and spreadsheet modeling for 6 plus Years of experience.
- Ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable items; strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads; understanding of finance issues in an operational environment of rapid growth.
- Strong communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management.
- Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment.