Amazon - Events Marketing Manager - Consumer Marketing Team (8-12 yrs)
- Amazon runs a highly successful Events program, offering customers compelling promotions via large tent pole (e.g. Diwali), seasonal (e.g. Valentine's Day) and regional events throughout the year. We are looking for a talented, smart and entrepreneurial leader to grow Amazon's customer engagement through this program.
- Reporting into the Consumer Marketing team, you will be a key driver of Amazon's growth, by working with stakeholders to continue to evolve our events strategy and calendar and drive awareness and customer participation across these programs. In this role you will work directly with teams across Amazon to build the right go to market strategy, develop key marketing inputs and handle end to end execution of the events.
- You will be the primary owner for driving the success of all such events and also be responsible for communicating progress at various levels in the organization. You will help to establish measurable best practices for growing the program towards achievement of goals, set up scalable processes and develop methods for automation to improve overall efficiency.
- The ideal candidate will bring a sharp analytical mind, have strong program management skills, be able to influence senior stakeholders across the organization and roll up his/her sleeves to get things done. He/she has to have a customer-oriented mindset and must have a strong track record in building scalable marketing/promotional programmes across multiple channels
Key responsibilities include:
- Single threaded owner for the Events program for Amazon.in. This person will be responsible for marketing and program management of all big sale and smaller topical events across Amazon.in website
- Long term planning and development of strategy for the Events program
- Own and develop a high bar of customer experience for all events in the organization
- Develop go to market strategies including key propositions and constructs for each event
- End to end program management to ensure smooth execution
- Developing and executing new ideas for driving engagement goals
- Building robust processes for smooth execution of the events calendar
- Liaising with senior internal stakeholders to develop timely inputs, set-up processes across other functions of the organization to maintain a high bar on quality execution
- Partnering with internal brand and digital marketing teams to plan, develop, execute and analyze marketing campaigns across online and offline channels.
- Compile, analyze, and present performance metrics and enlighten potential opportunities for program growth
- Establishing guidelines and best practices across teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.