Recruiter at Amazon
Views:1925 Applications:664 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:302
Amazon - Enterprise Customer Advisor - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-6 yrs)
Enterprise Customer Advisor, Amazon Business Marketplace
- Amazon Business (AB), Amazon's B2B marketplace offering is a USD 20B business present in the nine countries of US, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Japan and Canada. AB launched in India in October 2017 and has fast become the largest aggregator of business relevant selection for customers in India.
- AB India's vision is to be the destination for all businesses in India to find, discover and buy for all their business needs. Amazon Business team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for business customers to buy on Amazon.in through an Amazon Business Account.
- As an important part of Amazon Business team, Enterprise Customer Advisors are responsible for prospecting, convincing, closing, and growing large enterprise businesses (businesses with annual revenues > INR 250cr) as customers of Amazon.
- Customer Advisors are accountable for Prospecting, Business Development, Lead Generation and Account Management. They identify and convince customers and advise them to embrace Amazon Business as their destination for indirect spends. In this function, they own growing Enterprise demand for Amazon Business for one or more industries, leveraging a proven playbook and working with other Amazon B2B teams. They drive business origination by liaising with the full internal and external ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships across functional areas such as procurement, source-to-pay, production, maintenance, supply chain and IT in large, complex businesses and should have a proven track record of customer acquisition and management.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Owns all facets of the sales process for large, complex strategic accounts within industry assigned
- Owns pipeline and lead souring by understanding industry themes, customer priorities, and AB positioning
- Work with Customer Advisors across AB WW to identify strategic accounts and grow their business on AB IN. Partner with AWS, Amazon Gift Cards to prospect and acquire new-to-Amazon Business, Enterprise accounts
- Interacts up to Team Lead/VP Level with customers (e.g. Procurement Team Lead). Ability to articulate and discuss key focus areas
- Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects by working with various stakeholders
- Thinks beyond individual campaigns and applies knowledge to future plans
- Work closely with category, marketing, merchandising, finance, customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders
Basic Qualifications :
- MBA from B-School
- 2+ years of experience in dealing with senior stakeholders in large enterprise accounts in the B2B space in sales, partnering, alliances. Experience managing complex negotiations
- Strong communication skills which include the ability to write compelling, concise documents.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to influence people both internally and externally.
- Strong services delivery or customer success management experience, B2B industry preferred
- Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com), sales and marketing automation tools
- Experience developing implementation delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of Procure-to-Pay/eProcurement and Tender-Processes at large enterprises
Knowledge on ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, MSFT), e-Procurement Systems, and other market solutions