Recruiter at Amazon
Views:2370 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:288
Amazon - Engagement Lead - Traffic Channels (5-9 yrs)
- The Engagement Lead (Traffic Channels) will be responsible for driving key customer actions across the customer lifecycle - spanning onboarding, engagement, retention, cross-sell, and win-back.
- The role will identify valuable trends/opportunities through data analysis, mapping the customer journey, defining customer segmentation, and ideating marketing plans across traffic channels to deliver success against these customer segments and phases.
- The role will also be responsible for building an experimentation roadmap, and working with key stakeholders to execute this across a variety of marketing channels (e.g. Email, Push, On-site, etc.)
- The successful candidate will be a seasoned marketer with deep customer lifecycle marketing knowledge, and broad marketing experience across strategy, acquisition, engagement, and/or product marketing.
- Candidates will have experience working cross-functionally and driving programs that reach millions of customers, as well as an aptitude for data analysis and a good understanding of digital marketing channels. A mind for innovation, thinking big, and learning through testing is highly valued.
- Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining ambitious plans and goals, building programs and processes to scale, and operating daily at the highest level. This role provides an opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
- As the Engagement Lead (Traffic Channels), you will be responsible for designing strategic, customer-facing programs to achieve engagement and retention goals. Leveraging deep domain and competitive landscape understanding, you will help shape and evangelize customer segmentation, create complex experiment frameworks, analyse results, and structure programs covering a wide variety of customer-facing channels and touch points:
- Generating insights on customer behaviour through data analysis and mapping the customer journey working closely with Marketing Analytics and Business Intelligence teams
- Developing marketing plans to drive engagement, retention, cross-sell and win-back, by defining customer segments and building a campaign roadmap to deliver results across these phases.
- Working with marketing channel owners on on-going experimentation to validate insights across segmentation, targeting, messaging, channel and creative optimization
- Convert validated insights into steady-state marketing strategies; Work closely with local and central teams to build business cases for automating successful programs.
- Diving deep into engagement and retention performance to identify patterns and trends; Articulate plans, experimentation roadmaps and results to leadership;
- Develop a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration; use data to measure and understand customer behaviour and apply/share those insights to be used in our marketing levers
- Develop innovative ways and potentially new tools to communicate with customers across email, social, on device, mobile, push notifications, direct mail, and more
- This role will help shape the engagement strategy across key traffic channels - it is inherently cross-functional and highly visible with big scope for creativity and self-development.