Recruiter at Amazon
Views:8269 Applications:691 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:654
Amazon - Digital Content Merchandiser - Amazon Prime Music (2-4 yrs)
Digital Content Merchandiser, Amazon Music
The Amazon Digital Music team is looking for a motivated, customer-obsessed, site merchandiser to drive discovery, trials, and engagement with the Music content for Amazon Prime members. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing best in class cross site and email merchandising strategies. The right candidate will demonstrate a highly creative mind, a keen understanding of Music trends and usage patterns, a sound business sense and editorial acumen, a solid understanding of the customer life cycle, and a knack for - just getting things done.- This role is preferred to be in Mumbai.
- Own content selection and regular merchandising on site with goals of increasing discovery of Music and trials, customer engagement and improving retention
- Own end-to-end editorial calendar and promotions leveraging new content additions, original content, tent pole events, Prime day, Music fests, and seasonally relevant events for content discovery and merchandizing. Build an Amazon Music editorial voice and tone across all touch points including includes email programs, new content launches, cross-category placements, developing and executing Amazon site-wide events, browse tree design and search results
- Liaise and partner very closely with the programming and marketing team on understanding content updates, consumption patterns and industry trends to bring the best and relevant Music content to customers. Collaborate closely with other cross-functional teams (Email, Design, Customer Support)
- Own design, production, scheduling and testing plans. Build, maintain, analyze and communicate performance reports; Recommend and implement optimizations based on learnings and insights
- Understand customer segmentation and engagement metrics to plan and execute evergreen, tentpole, and adhoc campaigns and play a pivotal role in increasing trials and engagement.
- Graduation/Masters in Communication
- 3+ years of experience in digital merchandising or online marketing
- Brand marketing experience focused on building and designing digital content campaigns
- Copywriting or journalism experience. Must be able to quickly produce effective, targeted copy that retains the voice of the brand
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results
- Ability to prioritize workload and deliver results against multiple deadlines in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with web/mobile analytics programs i.e., Site Catalyst, Google Analytics and quick learner
- Strong analytical capability and ability to communicate success metrics.
- An avid consumer of music trends and streaming services
- Entrepreneurial and creative spirit, ability to try different things with minimal direction
- Understanding of HTML, XML, and Excel skills with an understanding of web development