Recruiter at Amazon.in
Views:2811 Applications:693 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Creative Marketing Manager - Amazon Prime (2-5 yrs)
Amazon Prime is a program that provides millions of members with unlimited one-day delivery, unlimited streaming of video and music, secure online photo storage, access to kindle e-books as well as Prime special deals on Prime Day. In India, Prime members get unlimited free One-Day and Two-day delivery, video streaming, music streaming and early and exclusive access to deals. After the launch in 2016, Prime has continuously added value as well as increased flexibility in options for customers to join Prime. To continue to drive member activation, engagement and retention via marketing channels, IN Prime team is now looking for a talented, enthusiastic marketing specialist, who is excited about growing this strategic program further in 2019.
We require a creative marketing manager (MM) to drive Prime marketing on onsite and through partner channels. This MM will work with benefit owners to plan, coordinate and execute innovative marketing and merchandising initiatives to drive Prime member Activation, Engagement and Retention. The role will require working with local and international teams, managing expectations and dependencies with multiple stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate will need to be detail-oriented and organized, have strong creative skills, capable of handling multiple projects and priorities at once, comfortable with ambiguity.
- The candidate will be able to synthesize business objectives into rapidly and flawlessly executed high quality marketing programs, past experience with online merchandising or content experimentation is a plus.
- Besides having first-class written/verbal communication skills, the MM will need to be able to see and show results with data - understanding customer behavior and across different customer cohorts through analytics is critical to success and SQL abilities will be plus.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Significant experience in optimizing marketing channels/pages
- Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Experience writing customer-facing content that is on-brand, relevant, and tailored to the internet shopper.
- Aptitude for organization
- Experience working with optimization frameworks and tools
- Understanding and use of web metrics and how to gauge success, Ability to run SQL
- Enthusiasm for experimentation