Amazon - Compliance Manager - Operations Team (6-8 yrs)
You will be responsible for an Operations team supporting multiple categories that populates/procures content for the Amazon Catalog, works with vendors to ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of products, and interact directly with Amazon internal customers across the globe (US, Canada, France, Germany, UK, China and Japan) to deliver to their requirements and work directly with the Category team to ensure the overall health of the processes is good.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Duties may include, taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of subordinates or others, outline procedures and instructions on work received, make time estimates on new jobs received, check accuracy/quality of content creation/population done by others, ensuring records are maintained accurately, ensuring utilization of team is high, mentor and train new team members.
- Work with vendors to ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of products
- Work with vendors to increase improve processes and reduce order discrepancies
- Partner with vendors to ensure vendor compliance and scalable communication processes
- Troubleshoot and drive resolutions with Vendors to ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of products; improve processes and reduce discrepancies; ensure vendor compliances and scalable communication processes
- Work with various internal teams (e.g. supply chain, fulfillment center, system teams) to help drive tools and process improvements that affect vendor management workflows
- Participate in manufacturer and vendor reviews; drive vendor scorecard excellence
Key Performance Areas:
- People Management (leadership role, Category Lead, team management, floor control and retention) Formulate, Implement, Track career path & Individual Development Plans of each member in the team Metrics Management
- Mentor and guide Quality lead / Process Expert to manage quality, improve process efficiency and minimize variation, conceptualize, design and deliver training to the team
- Manage the team and ensure high service delivery and execution
- Vendor management
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 to 4 years in managing people and interacting with customers/stakeholders.
- 24/7/365 availability (only if required), including a willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day
- Directly managed operations for at least 2 years
- Managed a downstream team of at least 50 people in operations
- Overall work experience of 6 - 8 years
- Strong Analytical ability
- Has demonstrated the ability to hire and develop a very strong team
- Preferred qualifications