Recruiter at Amazon
Views:6208 Applications:1134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Amazon - Channel Relationship Manager (5-15 yrs)
Channel Relationship Manager builds capacity in the network by appointing Service Partners and planning IHS points. He/ she maintains relationships with the SPs and builds their capability.
Primary Responsibilities -
- Ensures capacity as per plan through IHS points and Service Partners
- Builds capability of service partners to manage peak variations - Develops and manages relationships with stakeholders (IHS & SP),
- Innovate and monitor the execution of new products in the region - Team development & Management:
- Building and managing a multi-layer team and manage performance through on-the-job coaching and mentoring.
- Driving team targets and push for stretched targets to consistently raise the bar.
- Understand & analyze the channel & network cost and control to keep it positive.
- Act as the custodian of the processes & SOPs for the allotted program and consistently challenge and innovate to improvise the existing ones.
- Provide out of the box solutions to enhance quality standards, reduce waste, and eliminate unnecessary work.
- Design, develop, pilot & rollout enterprise-wide programs around performance improvement, cycle time improvement for returns, delivery experience, financial auditing, identification of alternate delivery services etc.,
- Ensure new processes are communicated to relevant stakeholders and implemented in a timely manner and are standardized across locations. Perform continuous process evaluation to ensure sustainment
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate, preferably an MBA is preferred with specialization in operations.
- 5+ years of experience in sales or field account management with knowledge & understanding of finance and logistics operations. Should have managed a team of 20 + employees.
- Business & channel development experience is desired.
- Ability to Deep Dive and develop innovative ideas for process challenges.
- Experience using and communicating performance metrics.
- Proven ability to influence others without having positional authority.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Strong Bias for great customer service:
- Be able to effectively think from customers- perspectives and bring these perspectives into process and product improvements.
- Be the champion for developing their understanding of Customer Experience and knowledge of what Customers actually needs/expects for all stakeholders.
- Analytical Skills: Effectively analyze and interpret information, identifying & validating the key facts, including reviewing alternatives to determine advantages and associated risks.