Manager at Amazon
Views:9415 Applications:2284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:236
Amazon - Category Manager (2-4 yrs)
Amazon - Category manager
Category Managers at Amazon have an end to end responsibility of the customer experience and growth of the category they have been assigned to. They work across partner teams to deliver customer delight by making a vast range of products available to the customer to discover, buy and consume, at the right prices and delivery commitments.
Category managers anticipate customer needs and incorporate them into the functional road map and will drive a major change or enhancement for customer experience influencing category needs based on their knowledge of competitive trends in the marketplace and other macro environment data.
The successful candidate for this high impact role will be a self-starter with a passion for independent problem-solving, have proven data analysis skills, and have strengths in stakeholder management and negotiations.
Key job responsibilities :
1. Accelerate growth for the category
2. Complete P&L ownership of the Category
3. Unblock Global Holdouts and exclusive brands.
4. Work with product and cataloging teams to launch the north onsite experience for buying experience.
5. Work with the marketing team to come up with innovative solutions to engage, educate and entertain the customers.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Work experience is preferred (2- 5 years).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines