Amazon - Category Leader - Health (10-20 yrs)
Amazon is looking for an experienced Category Leader to drive a portfolio of Health-related businesses.
- You will lead a team of Category and Operations managers and work in ambiguity, building India-first products and leveraging WW platforms where relevant. You will balance customer needs, competitive landscape and the strategic priorities constantly.
- You will partner with a 50+ people Tech and Product team, and relentlessly build towards our vision of transforming Health for the Indian consumer. You will be a member of the core leadership group that drives Health for Amazon India, presenting to VPs and SVPs regularly.
You will be expected to spike on the following abilities :
1) High ownership to plan and deliver on the business goal
2) Ability to navigate ambiguity with flexibility and decisiveness.
- Strong judgement and prioritization skills with ability to balance customer experience with business priorities.
3) Skills to work across stakeholders and functions to communicate, influence, convince and deliver for the goal and
4) Ability to think big on a vision while being rooted in constant execution.
Given the nature of the category, it is preferable that you have a track record of working in high ambiguity new businesses, as well as building and launching complex programs / businesses which involve working with varied stakeholders and leaders in the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.