Amazon - Campaign Manager - Marketing (8-15 yrs)
D1-XCM is an internal creative agency which manages & produces a communication campaign for Amazon businesses and affiliates. Our expertise range from brand development to Campaign development, with studio capabilities in design, video. We partner with our stakeholders using internal insights and metrics to deliver cost-effective solutions to delight customers and drive engagement.
- A campaign manager on the D1 Creative Team is a business client partner and creative project manager, as well as a creative contributor to multiple projects including design, digital marketing and video production services.
- Must have a track record of success in developing and executing result oriented campaigns across 360 marketing elements including TV, Print, OOH & digital advertising mediums.
- They champion the campaign development process by owning the end-to-end management. This includes partnering on marketing & creative brief to program planning and project management.
- They drive the development and execution of creative projects with cross-functional teams by maintaining a detailed project plan.
- They are trusted advisors, collaborators and facilitators, who are fiscally responsible; help build businesses and lead projects with the Amazon Leadership Principles in mind.
- They are results-oriented with solid experience in creative project planning, managing budgets, developing and managing resources, working closely with both internal team and third-party agencies.
- They instill confidence in your business partners, motivate your creative teammates, and encourage fresh thinking and new approaches. They should be able to guide the team with confidence in your vision, project management and analytical thinking.
- They should be good to assess and manage risks, measure and report on progress, anticipate and resolve bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs with the development of creative content.
- They provide ownership and accountability to everything you touch and see it through beyond completion - measure the results of launched initiatives and drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize our resources at all times.
- They have strong organization and communication skills, as well as the ability to provide leadership to a team of creative contributors.
Basic Qualifications :
- 10 years of experience in advertising, digital marketing, content creation or creative production, with a strong brand planning and account management experience, demonstrating the depth and complexity of the projects you've managed.
- Expert understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manages program risk and allocates scarce resources effectively.
- Expert understanding of writing strategic brief along with an understanding of onsite, HTML, website creation and digital creative and production landscape.
- Ability to manage and report on multiple projects within tight timelines with proven leadership skill and strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently yet collaboratively in a fast-paced, high-volume, start-up environment.
- Proven ability to think clearly in a deadline-driven environment. They should be good to analyze and report on a variety of data, solve complex problems, and scope creative engagements for successful delivery.
- Experience in managing a creative team
- Experience in managing 360 campaign, photo/video shoots and post-production with onsite will be a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, as well as good interpersonal skills are required.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are important for this position. - Client Servicing/Account management within Advertising / Marketing agencies/companies is preferred.
Preferred qualifications :
- Expert understanding of brand planning and campaign development, project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manages program risk and allocates scarce resources effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight timelines with proven leadership skill and strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently yet collaboratively in a fast-paced, high-volume, start-up environment ( Digital and Interactive experience is a huge plus). The candidate will work on multiple projects with 10 -12 teams at the same time while raising the bar on ownership, showing tremendous bias for action, earning trust and driving influence to deliver results.
- This person will need to take big problems and breaks them down into smaller actionable items, craft these into multiple workstreams and project plans and prioritizes tasks marking out clear owners and expectations. The ability to adeptly manage stakeholders, bring different teams with divergent views on the same page and set/ execute on realistic expectations will be crucial to the success of the role.
- The individual will need to be great at anticipating needs and planning ahead, while maintaining the highest standards of delivery through multiple events.